June 6, 2009

THE CHOIR OF AGONY SMILE.

This is where it all began
A gap between the scenes

I seek to find
The lost piece of time
Is the dream of the hidden truth
or just a shadow of the past?

It was so hard to justify
Slowly it's passing by

I fear to lose all that I have
I just wanted to bring back the dreams I already lost

Here,
Between the joy and flames
I'm walking back into night
The ruins of town that I left behind,
I stared with an empty smile.

It's the time to choose a brand new path
Cleanse myself of all my sins and my sinful thoughts
And face the myths of life

When our worlds collide
While an innocent dies
I got to do it all away.
But,
All the time in the heart of the defense
Will I ever find someone to believe...again?

With the taste of tears
With the feel of death
With the code of silence

I will always miss you.

.......................................................................................................................................................

AND.

When the time of flowing blood full with hatred takes the place,
I swear on the name of my rage...
Those who made me suffer will taste my hate!

3 comments:

Jainab said...

tak dapat aku bayangkan baca puisi inggeris dalam style kedah.


quite clean cut poem!

Darrr said...

harey jenab.
ni sleng UK la cek oi.

silencescreamer said...

okey.

Post a Comment